Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Betty Boop patriotic avatars



Right click on image to save to your computer.

1,000's of Betty Boop items at eBay.com
bath / beach towels, clocks, coin purses, figures / figurines, handbags, keys, mousepads, necklaces, pajamas, patches, shooter glasses, wholesale, zipper pull charms and much more Betty Boop stuff to buy!


For 1,000's of free Betty Boop graphics and animated gifs, go to:
The Betty Boop Pictures Archive
http://bettybooppicturesarchive.blogspot.com/

Betty Boop was created by Grim Natwick
King Features Syndicate / Fleischer Studio
100 x 100 Avatars / Graphics / Tiny Pics / Jpegs
Tags: American flag, bettyboop, cute, dog, green grass, Pudgy, sexy, stars and stripes, USA
FRESCURA 2010

2 comments:

  1. Hey there, I thoroughly like reading your website and I was wondering if there could be a method I can join so that I get an email everytime you create a brand new post. I can not see an RSS button or an email form, but possibly I just missed it. At any rate, keep up the remarkable posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is the address for the RSS feed. Go to:

    http://cartoonavatars.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss

    Hope this helps. I don't really know how RSS works...just know the address for it. =0)

    Take Care! ~ Lois

    ReplyDelete