Sunday, May 24, 2009

Avatars of my Skulls

Like I said in my last post, I LOVE »-(¯`v´¯)-» Skulls and Skeletons...so I made some avatars of my original artwork.

100's of Skull items at Allposters.com
Art Prints, Blacklight Posters, Door Posters, Fabric Posters, Framed Photographic Prints, Giclee Prints, Magnets, Masterprints, Mini Posters, Standup, Stretched Canvas Prints, T-Shirts, Tin Signs










Right click on image to save to your computer.

1,000's of Skulls for sale at amazon.com
Apparel & Accessories, Automotive, Baby, Belly Rings, Books, Bracelets, Cufflinks, DVD's, Earrings, Electronics, Home & Garden, Italian Charms, Jewelry, MP3 Downloads, Necklace Pendants, Rings, Shoes, Sports & Outdoors, Toys & Games, VHS Videos, Watches

1000's of Skull items available at eBay

Original Outsider Art by Lois Marie Frescura
Tags: Calaveras, Day of the Dead, Dia de los Muertos, Flowers, Half Skulls, Hearts, Psychedelic

No comments:

Post a Comment